Sample Paralegal Resume #1
Here's an actual sample paralegal resume with the candidate's name removed.
LEGAL FIELD EMPLOYMENT
- November 2010 – March 2011, contractor ‐ Technical Writer, Rocket Lawyer: Coding and light editing of legal forms created for online use by consumers.
- September 2010 – December 2010 Paralegal, Robert Half International: paralegal support in default judgments for single solo corporate practitioner.
- October 2008 – December 2010, Independent Paralegal Contractor for Attorney and pro se clients: Assisted in Bankruptcy & Personal Injury; Discovery, Pleadings, Demands & Briefs, Motion.
- March 2004 – August 2008 Choulos, Choulos & Wyle, San Francisco, CA, Paralegal: Assisted plaintiff personal injury, pleadings, discovery, demand letters, and briefs; medical records summary; research.
- July 1997 – March 2004 LexisNexis, San Francisco, CA Editor: editing/indexing legal publications.
- 1980–1996 Litigation Paralegal, New York; Lincoln, NE; San Francisco, CA.
OTHER PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE
- 2007‐ ongoing: Independent filmmaker: videos for the web; currently training a UCSF student intern in filmmaking.
- October 2009 – February 2010: Legal Videographer, Legal Videos, San Rafael, overflow shooter for depositions.
- 2004 – 2010: Theatre and Arts Event Videographer, San Francisco, produce videos for arts promotion.
- Litigation Certificate, Institute for Paralegal Training, Philadelphia.
- University of Nebraska, B.A., Fine Art/English.
Word, Excel & Powerpoint, Legal Writing and Video.
Get 50 more
Paralegal Resume samples!
Sample Paralegal Resume Back to Paralegal-Legal-Profession.com